- Primarily responsible for day to day support of Ecommerce Platform Application.
- Perform monitoring using available tools and media
- Write Monitoring Tools in Unix, Python, SQL or Lambda, strictly adhering to the monitoring framework
- Actively involved in Clients’ Onboarding activities and manage Clients’ relationship after they cut live to Production
- Trouble shoot incidents, providing enough in-dept details which would assist developers to quickly zoom into codes to identify any bugs
- Manage incidents following internal incident management process and procedures till they are resolved
- Ensure incidents are logged and root cause analysis updated and concerned parties are advised
- Involved in Problem Management
- Ensure timely email responses and stake holders updates
- Participate in depth QA/Testing of the application at the end of a Sprint
- Able to grasp the permutation of inputs to develop Test Cases and Test Scenarios for exhaustive testing against new applications or new functionalities
- Code Test Cases using Selenium, Cucumber, Scripts, Python and Postman
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- Degree in Computer Science / Info Technology
- Candidate with experience of 3 years or more
- Able to code in Java, Python and Unix/Bash is a must
- Able to code in Selenium would be an advantage
- Some knowledge in AWS platform/tools would be an advantage
- Some knowledge on FX, Payment and E-Commerce business knowledge would be an advantage
- Equipped with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to learn new functionalities and new systems quickly and present testing permutations for Test Cases and Test Scenarios
- Essential but not a must to have knowledge of FIX Protocol
- Result driven and customer oriented
- Team player, resourceful, independent and a good communicator
- May require some shift work and weekend standby
- Having a specialty in FX is an added advantage.
- Start-up mindset
- Understand and practices the 12 Agile principles & 4 core values as stated by the Agile Manifesto
- Must be a team player, someone who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy in our flat organisational structure.
- Someone who is really excited about problem solving and delivering innovative technology that carries real business value.
- Ability to work hard and under pressure
- Good communication skills in English
- Always thinking of ways to improve current system
- Willing to spend significant amount of time understanding the business in parallel with IT knowledge
- Ability to solve problems in an efficient/innovative way
What We Offer:
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits. In 2019, M-DAQ was recognised as the Best Tech Company To Work For.