UI/UX Designer (Prototype Designer), M-DAQ Centre of Excellence (COE)
About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
M-DAQ is a high-growth FinTech start-up that focuses on proprietary best-in-class corporate FX solutions across Asia. We have to date processed over $10 billion in FX transactions and generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for our partners and savings for their end-customers. Having recently concluded our Series D financing round, we have exciting plans to leverage our FX expertise in even more verticals.
We are now looking for a Prototype Designer (UI/UX Designer) to join us in our next phase of growth. This is a new headcount for our newly established Centre of Excellence (COE). With the M- DAQ COE, the Company seeks to share its culture of innovation among the broader financial sector to strengthen Singapore’s leadership position in Asia. The key objectives of the M-DAQ COE are accordingly as follow:
- Test-bed innovative institution level and industry-wide projects and to roll out, where applicable, viable market solutions;
- Nurture a culture of innovation in Singapore’s financial services sector;
- Cultivate, nurture and train young finance professionals on the technical and industry requirements of the FX sector with a specific focus on trade based FX and an overlay of innovation inherent in a startup culture
- Seek to bring in partners and experts from its key overseas markets (China, Hong Kong, Korea and Japan) to provide knowledge transfer to the Singapore financial
Working closely with the CEO and Head of Centre of Excellence (Hd COE), you will be given substantial trust and responsibility, along with opportunities to make a huge difference in our organisation.
- Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
- Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
As a Prototype Designer (UI/UX Designer), you will be involved in supporting the company and M-DAQ COE in the designing of prototypes and Proof of Concept (POC). You will be responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be effective in this role, you should be highly proficient in the use of design software and wireframe tools. You should possessed a wide portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications and have worked on projects related to the finance, fintech or B2B industries. You would be expected to create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help M-DAQ grow our customer base. You will need to possess excellent creative thinking, communication and collaboration skills; and the ability to tell a story or paint a picture that helps stakeholders understand the product/services being developed.
Creating user-centred designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Perform any other tasks or services as
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- You have a degree/diploma in graphic design, UI/UX design, advertising, media or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience as a UI/UX Designer, with a strong portfolio of projects related to finance/fintech/B2B
- You are required to submit a portfolio to demonstrate design expertise
- You are proficient in wireframe and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
What We Offer:
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
Back to careers page
|Senior Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|Head of Operations||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java) – Cards||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) - Cards Payment||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) Sri Lanka||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) - Treasury||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java) - Treasury||Singapore|
|Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|UI/UX Designer (Prototype Designer) COE||Singapore|