Temp IT Admin (Infra and Helpdesk), M-DAQ
About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
M-DAQ is a high-growth FinTech start-up that focuses on proprietary best-in-class corporate FX solutions across Asia. We have to date processed over $10 billion in FX transactions and generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for our partners and savings for their end-customers. Having recently concluded our Series D financing round, we have exciting plans to leverage our FX expertise in even more verticals.
- Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
- Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
- Provide helpdesk support for internal office users.
- Maintain and upgrade conference room pcs, battery levels, software updates, etc.
- Setup, install, upgrade PC/ Hardware/Software, Printers, etc
- Other tasks as assigned
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- NITEC in an IT-related discipline / GCE ‘O’ level Cert / Diploma in IT field preferred
- Experience in supporting Windows or MacOS systems
- Experience with Office 365
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong customer-oriented attitude and interpersonal skills
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits. In 2019, M-DAQ was recognised as the Best Tech Company To Work For.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to careers page
|Senior Software Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Graduate Technologist)||Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Treasury (FX, Settlements & Payments) Operations Analyst||Treasury||Singapore|
|Product Manager||Strategic Product Management||Singapore|
|Business Development Executive (Entry-Level)||Business Development||Singapore|
|Content Communications Manager||Marketing||Singapore|
|Sr Fraud Specialist / Fraud Risk Manager||Fraud Risk||Singapore|
|Sr Mobile Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Software Engineer Intern||Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer Intern||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Data Science & Analytics Intern||Data Science & Analytics||Singapore|
|Graphic Design Intern||Graphic Design||Singapore|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||Site Reliability Engineering||Seoul, Korea
|Business Development Manager||Business Development||Seoul, Korea|
|Software Engineer||Engineering||Seoul, Korea|
|Business Development Associate||Business Development||Japan|
|Business Development Manager||Business Development||China|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|