Analyst (Client Onboarding and Relation Extension / Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE), M-DAQ
About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
M-DAQ is a high-growth FinTech start-up that focuses on proprietary best-in-class corporate FX solutions across Asia. We have to date processed over $10 billion in FX transactions and generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for our partners and savings for their end-customers. Having recently concluded our Series D financing round, we have exciting plans to leverage our FX expertise in even more verticals.
- Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
- Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
- Primarily responsible for day to day support of Ecommerce Platform Application.
- Perform monitoring using available tools and media
- Write Monitoring Tools in Unix, Python, SQL or Lambda, strictly adhering to the monitoring framework
- Actively involved in Clients’ Onboarding activities and manage Clients’ relationship after they cut live to Production
- Trouble shoot incidents, providing enough in-dept details which would assist developers to quickly zoom into codes to identify any bugs
- Manage incidents following internal incident management process and procedures till they are resolved
- Ensure incidents are logged and root cause analysis updated and concerned parties are advised
- Involved in Problem Management
- Ensure timely email responses and stake holders updates
- Participate in depth QA/Testing of the application at the end of a Sprint
- Able to grasp the permutation of inputs to develop Test Cases and Test Scenarios for exhaustive testing against new applications or new functionalities
- Code Test Cases using Selenium, Cucumber, Scripts, Python and Postman
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- Degree in Computer Science / Info Technology
- Candidate with experience 3 years or more
- Able to code in Java, Python and Unix/Bash is a must
- Able to code in Selenium would be an advantage
- Some knowledge in AWS platform/tools would be an advantage
- Some knowledge on FX, Payment and E-Commerce business knowledge would be an advantage
- Equipped with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to learn new functionalities and new systems quickly and present testing permutations for Test Cases and Test Scenarios
- Essential but not a must to have knowledge of FIX Protocol
- Result driven and customer oriented
- Team player, resourceful, independent and a good communicator
- May require some shift work and weekend standby
- Having a specialty in FX is an added advantage.
- Start-up mindset
- Understand and practices the 12 Agile principles & 4 core values as stated by the Agile Manifesto
- Must be a team player, someone who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy in our flat organisational structure.
- Someone who is really excited about problem solving and delivering innovative technology that carries real business value.
- Ability to work hard and under pressure
- Good communication skills in English
- Always thinking of ways to improve current system
- Willing to spend significant amount of time understanding the business in parallel with IT knowledge
- Ability to solve problems in an efficient/innovative way
What We Offer:
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
|Scrum Master||Engineering - Scrum/Agile||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Product Manager||Strategic Product Management||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|QA Engineer||Engineering - QA Engineer||Singapore|
|Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Analyst Client Onboarding and Relation Extension / Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|Business Development Executive (Entry-Level)||Business Development||Singapore|
|Software Engineer Intern||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Data science/Analytics Intern||COE - Data Science||Singapore|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer Intern||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|Marketing Intern||COE - Marketing||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|DevOps Engineer||ICS - DevOps||Singapore|
|Software Engineer||Engineering - Software Engineer||Seoul, Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||CORE / SRE||Seoul, Korea
|Data Engineer||Engineering - Data Engineer||Singapore|
|UAT Tester||Engineering - UAT Tester||Singapore|
|Graphic Design Intern||Graphic Design||Singapore|
|Business Development Manager, Korea||Business Development||Seoul, Korea|
|Mergers & Acquisitions off-cycle Internship, 6 months||Mergers & Acquisitions||Singapore|