Sr Fraud Specialist / Fraud Risk Manager
- Fraud risk management procedures for day-to-day execution shall focus on key principles including fraud risk assessment, governance, prevention, detection; and monitoring and reporting.
- Develop, implement and maintain the FRM framework (policy, procedures and template) laying out the strategy and direction of fraud risk management and monitoring its adequacy.
- Monitor new regulatory requirements and conduct gap analysis against new regulations/ guidelines and the FRM framework to ensure compliance.
- Research fraud and user behaviour to gain insights into fraud patterns, contribute to machine learning models, rules and other detection systems and to further advance our fraud strategy.
- Develop and provide fraud training for employees to promote fraud risk awareness and ensure relevant employees are trained on the fraud risk policy.
- Identify and report high risk, emerging risk trends and key issues to risk committees.
- Anticipate risks and define appropriate fraud prevention and detection processes.
- Support internal and external audit/assessment engagements.
- Propose changes to further control to ensure we are not susceptible to fraud risk.
- Ensure all fraud prevention and detection measures are effectively implemented.
- Conduct fraud risk assessment on new products and processes.
Desired Skill Set and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/ finance/ banking/ accounting/ law/ Business Development.
- At least 3 years of relevant fraud risk management experience in financial services, law enforcer, or fraud technology companies.
- Certified Fraud Examiner license an advantage.
- You have a firm understanding of relevant legislation, such as the Police and Criminal Evidence Act.
- You have a strong knowledge of cyber risk and common fraud typologies, along with the emerging trends affecting fraud and financial crime.
- Familiar with MAS regulations on conduct, fraud, information and cyber security, data, technology risk management standards.
- You are comfortable in navigating through occasional situations of ambiguity or uncertainty.
- You are honest and ethical, with high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Strong ability to work independently and to manage internal and external deadlines.
What We Offer:
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits. In 2019, M-DAQ was recognised as the Best Tech Company To Work For.
Please send your latest resume to email@example.com with your availability, current and expected remuneration.
|Senior Software Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Client Solutions Manager||Sales||Singapore|
|Client Solutions Associate (Entry-Level)||Sales||Singapore|
|IT Support Assistant||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|DevOps Intern||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|QA Engineer||Engineering||Seoul, South Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||Site Reliability Engineering||Seoul, South Korea