Software Engineer (Java)
About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
We are looking for innovative, dedicated people committed to surpass technological and psychological barriers to enable cross-border trading of physical and financial assets, to create a World without Currency Borders.
- Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
- Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain software that powers M-DAQ systems.
- Help design the architecture, own development of major initiatives and modules.
- Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
- Help level up the team; share knowledge, conduct code and design review; drive code quality and process improvement initiatives.
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- Have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field (bachelor’s/master’s).
- 3-4 years of server-side development using Java with a solid foundation in object-oriented analysis and design.
- Experience in Spring framework(Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, JPA)
- Knowledge of TDD and Unit Testing frameworks.
- Have experience working with SQL DBs, writing custom queries and designing schemas
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (AWS) is an added advantage.
- Experience in service-oriented / microservices architectures (REST, SOAP)
- Professional experience working in an agile development environment.
- Start-up mindset
- Understand and practices the 12 Agile principles & 4 core values as stated by the Agile Manifesto
- Must be a team player, someone who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy in our flat organisational structure.
- Someone who is really excited about problem solving and delivering innovative technology that carries real business value.
- Ability to work hard and under pressure
- Good communication skills in English
- Always thinking of ways to improve current system
- Willing to spend significant amount of time understanding the business in parallel with IT knowledge
- Ability to solve problems in an efficient/innovative way
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits. In 2019, M-DAQ was recognised as the Best Tech Company To Work For.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to careers page
|Senior Software Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Client Solutions Manager||Sales||Singapore|
|Client Solutions Associate (Entry-Level)||Sales||Singapore|
|IT Support Assistant||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|DevOps Intern||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|QA Engineer||Engineering||Seoul, South Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||Site Reliability Engineering||Seoul, South Korea