Software Engineer (Java) (Entry)
Job Description & Requirements
- Be part of a talented multinational team of software engineers responsible for building a game-changing platform.
- Learn about the design, development and maintenance of software that powers M-DAQ systems.
- Initial duties may include reviewing code, writing documentation, and following test procedures. Later duties may include responsibility for production software components, and to participate in designing the architecture, development of major initiatives and modules and related documentation
- Participate in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
- Proficiency in object oriented analysis, design and programming
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design , creation and testing of program
- Knowledge of data structures, SQL, Java, python, Angularjs is a plus
- Working knowledge in mobile development for IOS / Android
- Start-up mindset
- Must possess desire to learn and adapt to new skills and technologies, and to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player. Able to complete tasks in timely manner
- Posses good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Possess strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Willing to spend significant amount of time understanding the business in parallel with IT knowledge
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
|Senior Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|Head of Operations||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java) – Cards||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) - Cards Payment||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) Sri Lanka||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) - Treasury||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java) - Treasury||Singapore|
|Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|UI/UX Designer (Prototype Designer) COE||Singapore|