Software Engineer (Java) – Treasury
About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
We are looking for innovative, dedicated people committed to surpass technological and psychological barriers to enable cross-border trading of physical and financial assets, to create a World without Currency Borders.
- Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
- Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
As an Associate, you will broadly support business development efforts through managing client communication and follow-ups, preparing client presentations and financial analysis. The ideal candidate would possess strong commercial and financial acumen alongside solid communication skills to see through the customer life cycle efficiently. As part of the role, you will work closely with the company’s leadership and will have the opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders such as product, legal and finance teams to help close deals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
- 2 or more years of work experience
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages preferably on Java or Kotlin
- Experience building and testing applications, RESTful services, or microservices on a modern technology stack
- Passionate about software development and comfortable in a fluid environment.
- Passionate about code quality and coding best practices.
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- Start-up mindset
- Understand and practices the 12 Agile principles & 4 core values as stated by the Agile Manifesto
- Must be a team player, someone who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy in our flat organisational structure.
- Someone who is really excited about problem solving and delivering innovative technology that carries real business value.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Must possess strong communications skills , both written and oral.
- Should possess good problem solving skills.
- Able to complete tasks in timely manner
- Willing to spend significant amount of time understanding the business in parallel with IT knowledge
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits. In 2019, M-DAQ was recognised as the Best Tech Company To Work For.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to careers page
|Senior Software Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Senior Mobile Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Treasury (FX, Settlements & Payments) Operations Analyst||Treasury||Singapore|
|Product Manager||Strategic Product Management||Singapore|
|Business Development Executive (Entry-Level)||Business Development||Singapore|
|Content Communications Manager||Marketing||Singapore|
|Human Resource Manager||Human Resources||Singapore|
|Talent Acquisition Specialist||Human Resources||Singapore
|Data Science & Analytics Intern||Data Science & Analytics||Singapore|
|Software Engineer Intern||Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer Intern||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Graphic Design Intern||Graphic Design||Singapore|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|Business Development Intern||Business Development||Singapore|
|Business Development Manager||Business Development||Shanghai, China|
|Business Development Associate||Business Development||Japan|
|Business Development Intern||Business Development||Japan|
|Software Engineer||Engineering||Seoul, South Korea|
|Business Development Manager||Business Development||Seoul, South Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||Site Reliability Engineering||Seoul, South Korea