As a Sales Manager, you will broadly support business development efforts through managing client communication and follow-ups, preparing client presentations and financial analysis. The ideal candidate would possess strong commercial and financial acumen alongside solid communication skills to see through the customer life cycle efficiently.
You will have experience in Capital Markets with experiences in Foreign Exchange and Securities/Equities as major asset classes. Maintaining strong client relationships in the Securities Brokage space in Singapore as well as the Region will have been your daily BAU.
As part of the role, you will work closely with the company’s leadership and will have the opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders such as product, legal and finance teams to help close deals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
You will perform clients acquisitions together with Marketing team on various medica platforms as well as through your already strong network.
- Based on targeted verticals and/or geography, responsible for building a pipeline of prospects that align with M-DAQ targets and value proposition. The Assistant Director will need to research, discover, engage, prospect, and develop plans to target relevant accounts in the APAC Region
- To build, enhance and maintain the company’s image as an Innovative financial solution provider
- Review account coverage and results to ensure effective relationships are maintained
- Managing clients’ queries on aspects of their trading activities and back office functions
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with both client and internal stakeholders. Work cross functionally with stakeholders in APAC and globally to address and resolve issues, to build support on client issues.
- Collaborate with other parts of the business, including dedicated/local M-DAQ teams in Singapore and across the region to execute their plans in key markets.
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- Degree in Business / Finance / Marketing or related field.
- Proven track record with 5 years of experience in Securities Brokage and Capital Markets
- Well-versed in domain areas like FX, Fixed Income and Commodities
- Ability to display a keen understanding of Banking, Payments, and Financial Services industries
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented, resourceful and a self-starter who is proactive and takes initiative
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoints
Please send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability, current and expected remuneration.
|Senior Software Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Client Solutions Manager||Sales||Singapore|
|Client Solutions Associate (Entry-Level)||Sales||Singapore|
|IT Support Assistant||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|DevOps Intern||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|QA Engineer||Engineering||Seoul, South Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||Site Reliability Engineering||Seoul, South Korea