About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
We are looking for innovative, dedicated people committed to surpass technological and psychological barriers to enable cross-border trading of physical and financial assets, to create a World without Currency Borders.
- Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
- Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
As an Associate, you will broadly support business development efforts through managing client communication and follow-ups, preparing client presentations and financial analysis. The ideal candidate would possess strong commercial and financial acumen alongside solid communication skills to see through the customer life cycle efficiently. As part of the role, you will work closely with the company’s leadership and will have the opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders such as product, legal and finance teams to help close deals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable automated test case
- Responsible for e2e test and release of new features with the best quality possible.
- Working closely with the Product Manager, Front End, and Backend developers to understand the feature and the implementation to derive and execute feature tests and impacted feature test cases.
- Understand automation framework and add automation test cases for the new features and regression test cases
- Take full ownership of and maintain QA environment
- Work with developers on improving system testability and creating testing environment
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in automated testing
- Should have coding experience and hands-on with automation (Web, Mobile app and API automation)
- Knowledge of Tools: Postman, UI Automation Tools(Selenium, Appium, etc..), Testing Frameworks (Mocha, TestNG, etc.. ), Languages (Any OOPs language, TypeScript, Go, Java, etc..)
- Experience in testing application in Financial Domain.
- Experience with Continuous Testing and Continuous Delivery
- Excellent communication, documentation, and analytical skills; attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and tracing root cause
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with performance testing tools (jmeter, gatling etc) and performance analysis in finding bottlenecks
- Experience in contract driver testing using tools like PACT
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits. In 2019, M-DAQ was recognised as the Best Tech Company To Work For.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to careers page
|Senior Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|Business Development Executive (Entry-Level)||Singapore|
|Business Development Associate||Singapore|
|Analyst Client Onboarding and Relation Extension / Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE),||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java) – Cards||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) - Cards Payment||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) Sri Lanka||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) - Treasury||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java) - Treasury|