Product Manager / Scrum Master / Release Manager
- Help coordinate Day to day development cycle including testing coordination
- Manage the UAT/Production release
- Scrum Master for 1-2 teams and help to adopt the agile practices
- Act as Scrum master for 1-2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work.
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
- Liaise between the developers and User Experience/Visual Designers. Foster better communication between the disciplines.
- Act as a project manager when necessary. Take responsibility for managing dependencies between our team and third parties or between our team and other scrum teams.
- Strengthen the presence of our team as an Agile centre of excellence. Actively contribute to the company’s Agile and Lean Community. Keep the rest of the company network aware of our activities.
- Must be able to read, write and speak Chinese(Mandarin).
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
- Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- Good understanding of SQL and Unix scripting
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
|Senior Java Developer||Singapore|
|Mobile Backend Developer||Singapore|
|Associate Engineer, Cloud (Entry Level)||Singapore|
|Application Developer/Software Engineer (Entry Level)||Singapore|
|Stock Market Equities Developer (Java)||Singapore|
|Senior DevOps Engineer||Singapore|