Operations Analyst (New Ventures), M-DAQ
About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
M-DAQ is a high-growth FinTech start-up that focuses on proprietary best-in-class corporate FX solutions across Asia. We have to date processed over $10 billion in FX transactions and generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for our partners and savings for their end-customers. Having recently concluded our Series D financing round, we have exciting plans to leverage our FX expertise in even more verticals.
We are now looking for an Operations Analyst, New Ventures which is a new headcount, to manage the operational support for all services related to the card programs, including customer support. The candidate will report to Head of Operations, New Ventures who will be responsible in developing and implementing policies, managing customer service and retention and driving the operational aspects to support new business areas and Unique Selling Points (USPs) in various Fintech domains such as cards, payments and e-wallets. You will be given substantial trust and responsibility, along with opportunities to make a huge difference in our organisation.
- Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
- Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
- Perform operational support for all services related to the card programs
- Plan/organize day-to-day activities to align with organizational strategic and growth initiatives, as well as providing internal and external customer support.
- Implement, execute and enhance procedures to ensure compliance with Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) regulations.
- Collate and provide customer feedback on card product offerings; recommend new/existing product enhancements to management.
- Organize, coordinate and execute on card related enhancement projects or new programs, in collaboration with internal and external business partners. This includes oversight and monitoring of card issuance and transactions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the systems, regulations, industry best practices, policies and procedures related to Card Issuance programs.
- Contribute to ongoing card program risk assessment, business continuity plan and related controls. Including, responsibility for loss prevention, mitigation and functions with regard to claims of fraud and disputes.
- Assess routine and non-routine problems or issues and execute on corrective action or implementation of appropriate controls.
- Coordinate and deliver timely management reporting of card activities, risks and trends.
- Provide expertise in the development and documentation of functional processes and procedures.
- Work closely with card scheme and card processor for daily operational processes.
- Maintain a positive and caring atmosphere for customers and employees consistent with company’s mission and philosophy.
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- A minimum of three years of similar or related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related major preferred and/or management experience preferably in financial services.
- Prior experience working with card schemes, i.e. Mastercard or Visa.
- Working knowledge of financial institutions’ overall policies and procedures and specifically the internal operating policies and procedures of the Cards function.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced and changing environment. Must be self-motivated with strong work ethic and have solid time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple competing tasks or assignments.
- Must possess utmost professional qualities, high energy, results driven, and self-motivation
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to prepare effective presentations and communicate to a wide variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, including but not limited to MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint). Must be able to work with and adapt to a wide variety of technological solutions and processes.
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to careers page
|Senior Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|Head of Operations||Singapore|
|Operations Analyst (New Ventures), M-DAQ||Singapore|
|Analyst, Corporate Finance & Strategy, M-DAQ||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java) – Cards||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) - Cards Payment||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) Sri Lanka||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) - Treasury||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java) - Treasury||Singapore|
|Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|UI/UX Designer (Prototype Designer) COE||Singapore|