Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java)
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain software that powers M-DAQ systems.
- Help design the architecture, own development of major initiatives and modules.
- Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
- Help level up the team; share knowledge, conduct code and design review; drive code quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Write code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in mind.
- Have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field (bachelor’s/master’s).
- 6-8 years of server-side development using Java with a solid foundation in object-oriented analysis and design.
- Experience in Spring framework(Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, JPA)
- Knowledge of TDD and Unit Testing frameworks.
- Have experience working with SQL DBs, writing custom queries and designing schemas
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (AWS) is an added advantage.
- Experience in service-oriented / microservices architectures (REST, SOAP)
- Professional experience working in an agile development environment.
- Start-up mindset
- Understand and practices the 12 Agile principles & 4 core values as stated by the Agile Manifesto
- Must be a team player, someone who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy in our flat organisational structure.
- Someone who is really excited about problem solving and delivering innovative technology that carries real business value.
- Ability to work hard and under pressure
- Good communication skills in English
- Always thinking of ways to improve current system
- Willing to spend significant amount of time understanding the business in parallel with IT knowledge
- Ability to solve problems in an efficient/innovative way
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with your availability, current and expected salary.
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits. In 2019, M-DAQ was recognised as the Best Tech Company To Work For.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to careers page
|Scrum Master||Engineering - Scrum/Agile||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Product Manager||Strategic Product Management||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|QA Engineer||Engineering - QA Engineer||Singapore|
|Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Analyst Client Onboarding and Relation Extension / Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|Business Development Executive (Entry-Level)||Business Development||Singapore|
|Software Engineer Intern||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Data science/Analytics Intern||COE - Data Science||Singapore|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer Intern||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|Marketing Intern||COE - Marketing||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|DevOps Engineer||ICS - DevOps||Singapore|
|Software Engineer||Engineering - Software Engineer||Seoul, Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||CORE / SRE||Seoul, Korea
|Data Engineer||Engineering - Data Engineer||Singapore|
|UAT Tester||Engineering - UAT Tester||Singapore|
|Graphic Design Intern||Graphic Design||Singapore|
|Business Development Manager, Korea||Business Development||Seoul, Korea|
|Mergers & Acquisitions off-cycle Internship, 6 months||Mergers & Acquisitions||Singapore|