Marketing Manager, M-DAQ Centre of Excellence (COE)
About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
M-DAQ is a high-growth FinTech start-up that focuses on proprietary best-in-class corporate FX solutions across Asia. We have to date processed over $10 billion in FX transactions and generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for our partners and savings for their end-customers. Having recently concluded our Series D financing round, we have exciting plans to leverage our FX expertise in even more verticals.
We are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join us in our next phase of growth. This is a new headcount for our newly established Centre of Excellence (COE). With the M-DAQ COE, the Company seeks to share its culture of innovation among the broader financial sector to strengthen Singapore’s leadership position is Asia. The key objectives of the M-DAQ COE are accordingly as follow:
- Test-bed innovative institution level and industry-wide projects and to roll out, where applicable, viable market solutions;
- Nurture a culture of innovation in Singapore’s financial services sector;
- Cultivate, nurture and train young finance professionals on the technical and industry requirements of the FX sector with a specific focus on trade based FX and an overlay of innovation inherent in a startup culture
- Seek to bring in partners and experts from its key overseas markets (China, Hong Kong, Korea and Japan) to provide knowledge transfer to the Singapore financial ecosystem.
Working closely with the Head of Centre of Excellence (Hd COE), you will be given substantial trust and responsibility, along with opportunities to make a huge difference in our organisation.
- Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
- Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
As a Marketing Manager, you will be involved in supporting the company and MDAQ COE in developing and implementing effective and comprehensive digital marketing strategies and liaising with various stakeholders. This role also requires close collaboration with the Communications and Engagement Manager to devise marketing strategy and effectively manage marketing efforts to achieve M-DAQ’s business outcomes and to fulfil MDAQ COE’s objectives. We require a marketing professional with a proven track record of managing marketing campaigns across all digital channels, including social media management. You will need to possess excellent communication skills and demonstrated experience with digital marketing. We require you to set high standards and an unwavering attention to detail which are imperatives for success. The ideal candidate is collaborative, proactive, and flexible; who embraces ambiguity, maintains composure in fast-moving situations, and is willing to jump in and get things done.
- Identify and utilize commercial opportunities; define, develop, and execute compelling 360º marketing plans, with a goal to increase revenue sales and gain market share
- Manage all marketing materials, website updates, and social media presence on behalf of M-DAQ and M-DAQ COE;
- Collaborate with Communications and Engagement Manager closely in telling the company’s story via various marketing channels and platforms and in ensuring all marketing-related formatting, aesthetics and content are in‐line with M-DAQ and M-DAQ COE standards and expectations;
- Proactively generate ways to advance M-DAQ and M-DAQ COE’s brand in industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of advertising;
- Actively market and promote M-DAQ and M-DAQ COE news and project development including formal press release distribution, article development / pitch, social media, etc;
- Collaborate with Communications and Engagement Manager in managing the M-DAQ and MDAQ COE’s social media, marketing presence and PR assets;
- Perform any other tasks or services as required.
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or Business Administration;
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing and conceptual skills in all areas of marketing;
- Well versed in social media and digital media channels;
- Detail oriented, resourceful and a self-starter who is proactive and takes initiative
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Willing/able to learn quickly in a challenging but rewarding environment
- Good written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
What We Offer:
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
Back to careers page
|Senior Software Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Client Solutions Manager||Sales||Singapore|
|Client Solutions Associate (Entry-Level)||Sales||Singapore|
|IT Support Assistant||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|DevOps Intern||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|QA Engineer||Engineering||Seoul, South Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||Site Reliability Engineering||Seoul, South Korea