About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
M-DAQ is a high-growth FinTech start-up that focuses on proprietary best-in-class corporate FX solutions across Asia. We have to date processed over $10 billion in FX transactions and generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for our partners and savings for their end-customers. Having recently concluded our Series D financing round, we have exciting plans to leverage our FX expertise in even more verticals.
- Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
- Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
If you are passionate about marketing and content creation, this position is perfect for you. Be part of our global team at M-DAQ to ideate and create compelling strategies and work collaboratively with the team to drive impactful campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and a keen attention to detail.
Role And Responsibilities
- Understand marketing directives and transform them into an array of marketing briefs/content/power point decks as required.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, as well as third-party vendors to ensure campaign success.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify new marketing activities to build awareness for M-DAQ.
- Assist in development and execution of marketing campaigns with an integrated mix of channels. This includes digital, email, social media, events, content marketing etc.
- Support with content creation for social media channels i.e. LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Conduct weekly reporting on key marketing metrics and provide recommendations on further optimisation.
- Responsible for research on market trends and competitive landscape.
- Able to commit to a full-time internship of 6 months (preferred).
- Prior part-time work experience in marketing, marketing communications, preferably in technology, finance, or software industries is a bonus.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office suite of tools.
- Mastery of all major social media platforms.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deal with ambiguity within a dynamic, fast-moving field.
- Experience with image/video editing software is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Currently pursuing or completed a Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field such as Advertising.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to careers page
|Scrum Master||Engineering - Scrum/Agile||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Product Manager||Strategic Product Management||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|QA Engineer||Engineering - QA Engineer||Singapore|
|Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Analyst Client Onboarding and Relation Extension / Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|Business Development Executive (Entry-Level)||Business Development||Singapore|
|Software Engineer Intern||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Data science/Analytics Intern||COE - Data Science||Singapore|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer Intern||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|Marketing Intern||COE - Marketing||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|DevOps Engineer||ICS - DevOps||Singapore|
|Software Engineer||Engineering - Software Engineer||Seoul, Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||CORE / SRE||Seoul, Korea
|Data Engineer||Engineering - Data Engineer||Singapore|
|UAT Tester||Engineering - UAT Tester||Singapore|
|Graphic Design Intern||Graphic Design||Singapore|
|Business Development Manager, Korea||Business Development||Seoul, Korea|
|Mergers & Acquisitions off-cycle Internship, 6 months||Mergers & Acquisitions||Singapore|