- Understand marketing directives and transform them into an array of marketing briefs/content/power point decks as required.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, as well as third-party vendors to ensure campaign success.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify new marketing activities to build awareness for M-DAQ.
- Assist in development and execution of marketing campaigns with an integrated mix of channels. This includes digital, email, social media, events, content marketing etc.
- Support with content creation for social media channels i.e. LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Conduct weekly reporting on key marketing metrics and provide recommendations on further optimisation.
- Responsible for research on market trends and competitive landscape.
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- Currently pursuing or completed a Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field such as Advertising.
- Able to commit to a full-time internship of 6 months (preferred).
- Prior part-time work experience in marketing, marketing communications, preferably in technology, finance, or software industries is a bonus.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office suite of tools.
- Mastery of all major social media platforms.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deal with ambiguity within a dynamic, fast-moving field.
- Experience with image/video editing software is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Please send your latest resume to email@example.com with your availability, current and expected remuneration.
|Senior Software Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Graduate Technologist)||Engineering||Singapore|
|Senior Mobile Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Treasury (FX, Settlements & Payments) Operations Analyst||Treasury||Singapore|
|Product Manager||Strategic Product Management||Singapore|
|Business Development Executive (Entry-Level)||Business Development||Singapore|
|Content Communications Manager||Marketing||Singapore|
|Human Resource Manager||Human Resources||Singapore|
|Talent Acquisition Specialist||Human Resources||Singapore
|Data Science & Analytics Intern||Data Science & Analytics||Singapore|
|DevOps Intern||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer Intern||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Graphic Design Intern||Graphic Design||Singapore|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|Business Development Intern||Business Development||Singapore|
|Sr Fraud Specialist / Fraud Risk Manager||Information Security Risk, Operational Risk and Fraud Risk||Singapore
|Strategy and M&A Intern||Finance||Singapore|
|Business Development Manager||Business Development||Shanghai, China|
|Business Development Associate||Business Development||Japan|
|Business Development Intern||Business Development||Japan|
|Software Engineer||Engineering||Seoul, South Korea|
|Business Development Manager||Business Development||Seoul, South Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||Site Reliability Engineering||Seoul, South Korea