Project Manager / Scrum Master / Release Manager
- Help coordinate Day to day development cycle including testing coordination
- Manage the UAT/production release
- Scrum master for 1-2 teams and help teams to adopt the agile practicesKey Requirements:
- Act as Scrum master for 1-2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work.
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
- Liaise between the developers and User Experience/Visual Designers. Foster better communication between the disciplines.
- Act as a project manager when necessary. Take responsibility for managing dependencies between our team and third parties or between our team and other scrum teams.
- Strengthen the presence of our team as an Agile centre of excellence. Actively contribute to the company’s Agile and Lean
- Community. Keep the rest of the company network aware of our activities.
- Must be able to read, write and speak Chinese(Mandarin).
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
- Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- Good understanding of SQL and Unix scripting
Please send your CV in confidence to
|Senior Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|Head of Operations||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java) – Cards||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) - Cards Payment||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) Sri Lanka||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) - Treasury||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java) - Treasury||Singapore|
|Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|UI/UX Designer (Prototype Designer) COE||Singapore|