IT Support Assistant
Fresh Graduates who wanted to make a head start in the Financial Sector. There will be great opportunities to be learn Micropayment, FX, Hedging and Equity Trading Businesses.
Graduates will be exposed to FIX protocols which is the messaging standard for exchange of Trading information between financial institutions.
- Assist team in IT planning and procurement
- Coordinate with equipment vendors and 3rd part suppliers
- Provide users with hardware/software support including network, Server and PC troubleshooting.
- Maintain and proactively improve the IT infrastructure of the company to avoid disruptions to operations. The
- infrastructure covers office equipment like personal computers, network, servers, printers.
- Manages, administers and provides support for network infrastructure and network/firewall/VPN change requests.
- Manages IT infrastructure related projects and services.
- Overall responsible for, procure and maintain inventory of the necessary hardware
- Escalation point for IT operations matters, pertaining to system, network and voice services
- Manage network capacity and email administration such as creating/maintaining user ids and email addresses.
- Responsible for the stable operation of the in-house computer software systems and network connections.
- Minimum Qualifications Higher Nitec/Diploma/Degree in BSc or BEng in Computer Science/Infocommunication/Internetworking or related disciplines
- At least 1 year(s) of relevant experience in network & Internet services, computer & mobile devices and information
- In-depth hands-on experience in configuring and troubleshooting routers and switches network equipment as well as
- FortiGate firewall and its implement in corporate as well as hosting networks.
- Linux, Mac and Windows Admin skills.
- Knowledge in managing and configuring virtualization environment, KVM, Hyper-V, Vmware.
- Admin experience in Office365, LDAP, Active Directory, AzureAD
- Experience with various open-source monitoring tools
- Good communication skills
- Teamworking skills
- Willing to learn attitude
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- 6 months contract (convertible to permanent)
- Working Location: Tai Seng
Please send your CV in confidence to
|Senior Software Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Client Solutions Manager||Sales||Singapore|
|Client Solutions Associate (Entry-Level)||Sales||Singapore|
|IT Support Assistant||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|DevOps Intern||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|QA Engineer||Engineering||Seoul, South Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||Site Reliability Engineering||Seoul, South Korea