- IT planning and procurement,
- Coordinate with equipment vendors and 3rd part suppliers
- Provide users with hardware/software support including network, Server and PC troubleshooting.
- Maintain and proactively improve the IT infrastructure of the company to avoid disruptions to operations. The infrastructure covers office equipment like personal computers, network, servers, printers.
- Manages, administers and provides support for network infrastructure and network/firewall/VPN change requests.
- Manages IT infrastructure related projects and services.
- Overall responsible for, procure and maintain inventory of the necessary hardware
- Escalation point for IT operations matters, pertaining to system, network and voice services
- Manage network capacity and email administration such as creating/maintaining user ids and email addresses.
- Responsible for the stable operation of the in-house computer software systems and network connections.
- Degree in BSc or BEng in Computer Science/Infocommunication/Internetworking or related disciplines
- At least 5 year(s) of relevant experience in network & Internet services, computer & mobile devices and information system
- In-depth hands-on experience in configuring and troubleshooting CISCO routers and switches network equipment as well as FortiGate firewall and its implement in corporate as well as hosting networks.
- Linux, Mac and Windows Admin skills.
- Good knowledge in managing and configuring virtualization environment, KVM, Hyper-V, Vmware.
- Admin experience in Office365, LDAP, Active Directory
- Experience with opensource monitoring tools
- Good communication skills
- Teamworking skills
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Related certification like CCNP or CCIE will be big plus.
- AWS or GCP experience a plus
- Willing to mentor teammates
- Willing to spend significant amount of time understanding the business in parallel with IT knowledge
Please send your CV in confidence to