IT Manager, M-DAQ
About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
M-DAQ is a high-growth FinTech start-up that focuses on proprietary best-in-class corporate FX solutions across Asia. We have to date processed over $10 billion in FX transactions and generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for our partners and savings for their end-customers. Having recently concluded our Series D financing round, we have exciting plans to leverage our FX expertise in even more verticals.
- Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
- Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
- Develop and maintain technical and commercial awareness of the capabilities and use of the company’s products and solutions and their benefit to our clients. IT planning and procurement,
- Coordinate with equipment vendors and 3rd part suppliers
- Provide users with hardware/software support including network, Server and PC troubleshooting.
- Maintain and proactively improve the IT infrastructure of the company to avoid disruptions to operations. The infrastructure covers office equipment like personal computers, network, servers, printers.
- Manages, administers and provides support for network infrastructure and network/firewall/VPN change requests.
- Manages IT infrastructure related projects and services.
- Overall responsible for, procure and maintain inventory of the necessary hardware
- Escalation point for IT operations matters, pertaining to system, network and voice services
- Manage network capacity and email administration such as creating/maintaining user ids and email addresses.
- Responsible for the stable operation of the in-house computer software systems and network connections.
- Degree in BSc or BEng in Computer Science/Infocommunication/Internetworking or related disciplines
- At least 5 year(s) of relevant experience in network & Internet services, computer & mobile devices and information system
- In-depth hands-on experience in configuring and troubleshooting CISCO routers and switches network equipment as well as FortiGate firewall and its implement in corporate as well as hosting networks.
- Linux, Mac and Windows Admin skills.
- Good knowledge in managing and configuring virtualization environment, KVM, Hyper-V, Vmware.
- Admin experience in Office365, LDAP, Active Directory
- Experience with opensource monitoring tools
- Good communication skills
- Teamworking skills
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Related certification like CCNP or CCIE will be big plus.
What We Offer:
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits.
Please send your CV in confidence to
|Senior Software Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Graduate Technologist)||Engineering||Singapore|
|Senior Mobile Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Treasury (FX, Settlements & Payments) Operations Analyst||Treasury||Singapore|
|Product Manager||Strategic Product Management||Singapore|
|Business Development Executive (Entry-Level)||Business Development||Singapore|
|Content Communications Manager||Marketing||Singapore|
|Human Resource Manager||Human Resources||Singapore|
|Talent Acquisition Specialist||Human Resources||Singapore
|Data Science & Analytics Intern||Data Science & Analytics||Singapore|
|DevOps Intern||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer Intern||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Graphic Design Intern||Graphic Design||Singapore|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|Business Development Intern||Business Development||Singapore|
|Sr Fraud Specialist / Fraud Risk Manager||Information Security Risk, Operational Risk and Fraud Risk||Singapore
|Strategy and M&A Intern||Finance||Singapore|
|Business Development Manager||Business Development||Shanghai, China|
|Business Development Associate||Business Development||Japan|
|Business Development Intern||Business Development||Japan|
|Software Engineer||Engineering||Seoul, South Korea|
|Business Development Manager||Business Development||Seoul, South Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||Site Reliability Engineering||Seoul, South Korea