Human Resource Manager
- Have a deep involvement in and provide support in areas of payroll, performance management, employee engagement, grievance handling, learning & development, policy development and implementation, and HR reporting.
- Participate in the implementation of HR strategic initiatives and projects
- Provide HR advice for employee related matters and business planning
- Support the recruiter in recruitment and selection activities, including organising career fairs
- Manage employee onboarding activities and exit process
- Prepare HR documents such as employment contracts and new hire guides
- Analyse trends in compensation and benefits and review compensation programs to ensure effective talent attraction and retention.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all HR records, systems, user guides and people management policies
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably in the area of Human Resource Management or Business Administration
- At least 5 years of HR generalist experience with significant experience in organising recruitment activities, hiring process and collaboration with hiring agencies, training institutions
- Confident and articulate communicator; able to communicate with authority in both writing and verbally
- Able to work independently as well as a strong team player
- Possess a high level of social sensitivity and cultural awareness with the ability to build successful and collaborative relationships with employees and managers at all levels
- Able to interpret management needs, influence and negotiate
- Understand the business needs and goals and show willingness to support wherever necessary
- Excellent time management skills, able to multi-task and prioritize workloads within tight deadlines
- Proactive and energetic
- Fast and keen learner, adaptable
What We Offer:
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits.In 2019, M-DAQ was recognised as the Best Tech Company To Work For.
Please send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability, current and expected remuneration.
|Senior Software Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Product Manager||Strategic Product Management||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer Intern||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Client Solutions Manager||Sales||Singapore|
|Client Solutions Associate (Entry-Level)||Sales||Singapore|
|IT Support Assistant||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|Sr Fraud Specialist / Fraud Risk Manager||Information Security Risk, Operational Risk and Fraud Risk||Singapore
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|DevOps Intern||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|Finance & Admin Intern||Finance||Singapore|
|QA Engineer||Engineering||Seoul, South Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||Site Reliability Engineering||Seoul, South Korea