Group Legal & Compliance Officer
You will be part of the legal & compliance team that is responsible for all legal and compliance matters for the M-DAQ group. As part of a startup you will also be involved in all aspects of the business from client development / management, maintaining and developing the Group’s banking infrastructure and payments network, government relations and more (“Business Related Matters”).
- Legal Drafting, reviewing and hands-on negotiation of diverse commercial documents and agreements
- Advising on compliance matters and ensuring compliance with Group policies
- Drafting legal policies and guidelines.
- Providing legal solutions on Group-related matters.
- Managing intellectual property rights of the Group.
- Advising the business team on significant legal issues impacting the business.
- Business Related Matters
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2-4 years of corporate legal experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Chinese language proficiency would be a plus
Please send your CV in confidence to
|Senior Software Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Client Solutions Manager||Sales||Singapore|
|Client Solutions Associate (Entry-Level)||Sales||Singapore|
|IT Support Assistant||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|DevOps Intern||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|QA Engineer||Engineering||Seoul, South Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||Site Reliability Engineering||Seoul, South Korea