Fraud Specialist, M-DAQ
About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
We are looking for innovative, dedicated people committed to surpass technological and psychological barriers to enable cross-border trading of physical and financial assets, to create a World without Currency Borders.
- Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
- Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
- Fraud risk management procedures for day-to-day execution shall focus on key principles including fraud risk assessment, governance, prevention, detection; and monitoring and reporting.
- Develop, implement and maintain the FRM framework (policy, procedures and template)
laying out the strategy and direction of fraud risk management and monitoring its adequacy.
- Monitor new regulatory requirements and conduct gap analysis against new regulations/ guidelines and the FRM framework to ensure compliance.
- Research fraud and user behavior to gain insights into fraud patterns, contribute to machine learning models, rules and other detection systems and to further advance our fraud strategy.
- Develop and provide fraud training for employees to promote fraud risk awareness and ensure relevant employees are trained on the fraud risk policy.
- Identify and report high risk, emerging risk trends and key issues to risk committees.
- Anticipate risks and define appropriate fraud prevention and detection processes.
- Support internal and external audit/assessment engagements.
- Propose changes to further control to ensure we are not susceptible to fraud risk.
- Ensure all fraud prevention and detection measures are effectively implemented.
- Conduct fraud risk assessment on new products and processes.
- Maintain and monitor fraud management rules and strategies for cards and payment processors.
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/ finance/ banking/ accounting/ law/ Business Development.
- At least 5 years of relevant fraud risk management experience in financial services, law enforcer, or fraud technology companies.
- Certified Fraud Examiner license an advantage.
- You have a firm understanding of relevant legislation, such as the Police and Criminal Evidence Act.
- You have a strong knowledge of cyber risk and common fraud typologies, along with the emerging trends affecting fraud and financial crime.
- Familiar with MAS regulations on conduct, fraud, information and cyber security, data, technology risk management standards.
- You are comfortable in navigating through occasional situations of ambiguity or uncertainty.
- You are honest and ethical, with high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Strong ability to work independently and to manage internal and external deadlines.
What We Offer:
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits.
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits. In 2019, M-DAQ was recognised as the Best Tech Company To Work For.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
Back to careers page
|Scrum Master||Engineering - Scrum/Agile||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Product Manager||Strategic Product Management||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|QA Engineer||Engineering - QA Engineer||Singapore|
|Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Analyst Client Onboarding and Relation Extension / Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|Business Development Executive (Entry-Level)||Business Development||Singapore|
|Software Engineer Intern||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Corporate Finance & Strategy Intern||Corporate Finance & Strategy||Singapore|
|Data science/Analytics Intern||COE - Data Science||Singapore|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer Intern||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|Marketing Intern||COE - Marketing||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|DevOps Engineer||ICS - DevOps||Singapore|
|Software Engineer||Engineering - Software Engineer||Seoul, Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||CORE / SRE||Seoul, Korea
|Data Engineer||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Head of Compliance||COMPLIANCE||Singapore|