About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. The companies that we support includes AliExpress™, Taobao.com and CYS Global Remit™. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
We are looking for innovative, dedicated people committed to surpass technological and psychological barriers to enable cross-border trading of physical and financial assets, to create a World without Currency Borders.
- Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
- Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
- Deliver highly scalable and reliable business applications
- Work with devs to enhance core platforms
- Provide expert advice on all things related to Jenkins, CI, CD, and DevOps
- Contribute expertise on information system options, risk and operational impact
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data
- Developing interface simulators and designing automated module deployments
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
- Confirming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Proven, Hands-On experience with RHEL or Centos Linux, other flavors of UNIX, windows.
- 3+ years experience with databases: Oracle / PostgreSQL.
- Experience implementing unit, integration and e2e tests
- Demonstrated the ability to look forward and anticipate problems and needs
- Demonstrated ability to lead or drive a project with sound technical and design skills.
- Must have direct hands-on experience with AWS services such as: EC2, AWS VPC, S3, Route53, CloudFormation, Cloudwatch
- AWS Certification is preferred.
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Practical knowledge on SVN/GIT source code management
- Practical knowledge of binary management through Artifactory or Nexus
- Experience with one or more of the following Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Nagios, Shinken, KVM.
Please send your CV in confidence to
|Scrum Master||Engineering - Scrum/Agile||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Product Manager||Strategic Product Management||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|QA Engineer||Engineering - QA Engineer||Singapore|
|Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Analyst Client Onboarding and Relation Extension / Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|Business Development Executive (Entry-Level)||Business Development||Singapore|
|Software Engineer Intern||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Data science/Analytics Intern||COE - Data Science||Singapore|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer Intern||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|Marketing Intern||COE - Marketing||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|DevOps Engineer||ICS - DevOps||Singapore|
|Software Engineer||Engineering - Software Engineer||Seoul, Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||CORE / SRE||Seoul, Korea
|Data Engineer||Engineering - Data Engineer||Singapore|
|UAT Tester||Engineering - UAT Tester||Singapore|
|Graphic Design Intern||Graphic Design||Singapore|
|Business Development Manager, Korea||Business Development||Seoul, Korea|
|Mergers & Acquisitions off-cycle Internship, 6 months||Mergers & Acquisitions||Singapore|