Content & Communications Manager
We are looking for a Content & Communications Manager to join us in our next phase of growth. The ideal candidate is strategic, with a deep understanding of the role of PR in creating and building a brand through stories that will resonate with target segments across the most impactful channels. You will have a proven track record of implementing multi-channel communication plans. Directly responsible for the development of both external and internal communications, you must be equipped with outstanding writing and editing skills. A self-starter, you possess meticulous attention to detail, and the proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Develop and implement PR strategies as part of integrated marketing plan to achieve overall business objectives.
- Support content development and management across all channels including website, social media, campaigns, newsletters and marketing collaterals.
- Support execution of integrated marketing campaigns as needed.
- Develop and edit news releases, speeches, articles, interviews and other editorial content as required.
- Act as main point of contact for media by responding to media enquiries, and escalating to senior leadership when appropriate.
- Handle all media relations by proactively pitching story angles and latest company news, and maintaining a database of key APAC media contacts.
- Design crisis communications strategy and manage crisis communications.
- Support CEO in engagement with external stakeholders and media.
- Undertake active media monitoring.
- Perform any other tasks or services as required.
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- Degree in Mass Communications, Corporate Communications, Journalism, Social Sciences or Business Administration
- At least 5 years’ experience in integrated communications
- Experienced in media relations and mastery of major social media channels
- Detail oriented, resourceful and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Strong financial and commercial acumen is a bonus.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
What We Offer:
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits. In 2019, M-DAQ was recognised as the Best Tech Company To Work For.
Please send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability, current and expected remuneration.
|Senior Software Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Product Manager||Strategic Product Management||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer Intern||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Client Solutions Manager||Sales||Singapore|
|Client Solutions Associate (Entry-Level)||Sales||Singapore|
|IT Support Assistant||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|Sr Fraud Specialist / Fraud Risk Manager||Information Security Risk, Operational Risk and Fraud Risk||Singapore
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|DevOps Intern||Infra Cloud Security||Singapore|
|Finance & Admin Intern||Finance||Singapore|
|QA Engineer||Engineering||Seoul, South Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||Site Reliability Engineering||Seoul, South Korea