Communications and Engagement Manager, M-DAQ Centre of Excellence (COE)
About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
M-DAQ is a high-growth FinTech start-up that focuses on proprietary best-in-class corporate FX solutions across Asia. We have to date processed over $10 billion in FX transactions and generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for our partners and savings for their end-customers. Having recently concluded our Series D financing round, we have exciting plans to leverage our FX expertise in even more verticals.
We are now looking for a Communications and Engagement Manager to join us in our next phase of growth. This is a new headcount for our newly established Centre of Excellence (COE). With the M- DAQ COE, the Company seeks to share its culture of innovation among the broader financial sector to strengthen Singapore’s leadership position is Asia. The key objectives of the M-DAQ COE are accordingly as follow:
- Test-bed innovative institution level and industry-wide projects and to roll out, where applicable, viable market solutions;
- Nurture a culture of innovation in Singapore’s financial services sector;
- Cultivate, nurture and train young finance professionals on the technical and industry requirements of the FX sector with a specific focus on trade based FX and an overlay of innovation inherent in a startup culture
- Seek to bring in partners and experts from its key overseas markets (China, Hong Kong, Korea and Japan) to provide knowledge transfer to the Singapore financial
Working closely with the CEO and Head of Centre of Excellence (Hd COE), you will be given substantial trust and responsibility, along with opportunities to make a huge difference in our organisation.
• Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
• Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
• Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
• Creative and Innovative Workplace
As a Communications and Engagement Manager, you will be involved in supporting the company and MDAQ COE in reviewing and implementing effective communications and engagement strategies with various stakeholders, both internally and externally. This role requires a communications professional with a proven track record of implementing multi-touch communication plans. You will need to possess excellent writing and editing skills, and the ability to establish a professional, consistent message across a range of communications channels and audiences. We require you to set high standards and an unwavering attention to detail which are imperatives for success. This is a highly visible role involving frequent engagement with senior leaders so we’re looking for a high-judgment individual who can build credibility and positively influence internal stakeholders at all levels. The ideal candidate is collaborative, proactive, and flexible; who embraces ambiguity, maintains composure in fast-moving situations, and is willing to jump in and get things done.
• Review and implement corporate communications and engagement strategies and initiatives for MDAQ and MDAQ COE;
• Develop narratives for internal and external circulation (eg. public and media);
• Day to day planning and organization of engagement programmes;
• Liaising with local stakeholders in respect of stakeholders’ engagement, both internally and externally;
• Design crisis communications strategy and manage crisis communications, including leveraging media channels to maintain stakeholders’ confidence;
• Supporting CEO and Hd COE in engagement with external stakeholders;
• Liaising with the Company’s overseas partners in respect of participation in engagement programmes and knowledge transfer, to support MDAQ COE’s efforts to cultivate and nurture a culture of innovation in Singapore’s financial services sector;
• Collaborate with Marketing Manager in managing the M-DAQ and MDAQ COE’s social media, marketing presence and PR assets;
• Be the last point of contact with M-DAQ and M-DAQ COE deliverables before they are published/distributed ensuring all formatting, aesthetics and content are in-line with M-DAQ COE standards and expectations
• Perform any other tasks or services as required.
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
• Degree in Mass Communications, Corporate Communications, Journalism, Social Sciences or Business Administration;
• At least 5 years’ experience in communications, public relations, media management, writing and editing across a variety of communications materials and media channels;
• Well versed in social media and digital media channels;
• Detail oriented, resourceful and a self-starter who is proactive and takes initiative
• Strong communication skills with the ability to influence outcomes
• Strong financial and commercial acumen
• Willing/able to learn quickly in a challenging but rewarding environment
• Good written communication skills
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
What We Offer:
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
Back to careers page
|Senior Software Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Graduate Technologist)||Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Treasury (FX, Settlements & Payments) Operations Analyst||Treasury||Singapore|
|Product Manager||Strategic Product Management||Singapore|
|Business Development Executive (Entry-Level)||Business Development||Singapore|
|Content Communications Manager||Marketing||Singapore|
|Sr Fraud Specialist / Fraud Risk Manager||Fraud Risk||Singapore|
|Sr Mobile Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Software Engineer Intern||Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer Intern||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Data Science & Analytics Intern||Data Science & Analytics||Singapore|
|Graphic Design Intern||Graphic Design||Singapore|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||Site Reliability Engineering||Seoul, Korea
|Business Development Manager||Business Development||Seoul, Korea|
|Software Engineer||Engineering||Seoul, Korea|
|Business Development Associate||Business Development||Japan|
|Business Development Manager||Business Development||China|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|