Senior UX Designer/Developer
We are looking for a senior UX Designer to co-drive design strategy and information architecture across all platforms within M-DAQ.
You will have demonstrated excellence in:
- user research and ethnography – ideally both qualitative and quantitative methods
- translating business priorities into research questions and design insights
- formulating information architecture and navigation for complex data
- articulating future-proof design strategy for multi-audience, multi-channel, multi-app solutions
- communicating and coordinating with senior stakeholders to evangelise and advance the UX agenda.
- implementing and delivering your design
- Candidates MUST demonstrate domain knowledge within financial services, preferably from a focus on front, middle and back office systems. Working understanding of products, user groups, and workflows within a financial institution
- Well-versed in Wireframe-design tools
- Well-versed in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools
Candidates should have been working in one or more of the following areas or have experience with these tools:
Nice to haves
- Working knowledge of Java
Please send your CV in confidence to