Business Development Manager, Korea
About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
We are looking for innovative, dedicated people committed to surpass technological and psychological barriers to enable cross-border trading of physical and financial assets, to create a World without Currency Borders.
Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
- Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
- Develop effective proposals & presentations for new business opportunities.
- Actively identify new business opportunities.
- Identify strategic business-building opportunities in products and services that can be offered, developed, and implemented to customers.
- Identify and develop the partnerships to help accelerate the client base
- Perform any other tasks or services as required
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- Degree in Business / Finance / Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a financial services / FinTech / business development role
- Well-versed in domain areas like FX or Payments
- Detail oriented, resourceful and a self-starter who is proactive and takes initiative
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Willing/able to learn quickly in a challenging but rewarding environment
- Familiar with the tech start-up space in the region
- Professional written, oral, presentation and facilitation skills in English and Korean.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
|Scrum Master||Engineering - Scrum/Agile||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Product Manager||Strategic Product Management||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|QA Engineer||Engineering - QA Engineer||Singapore|
|Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java)||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Analyst Client Onboarding and Relation Extension / Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|Business Development Executive (Entry-Level)||Business Development||Singapore|
|Software Engineer Intern||Engineering - Software Engineer||Singapore|
|Data science/Analytics Intern||COE - Data Science||Singapore|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer Intern||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|Marketing Intern||COE - Marketing||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||CORE / SRE||Singapore|
|DevOps Engineer||ICS - DevOps||Singapore|
|Software Engineer||Engineering - Software Engineer||Seoul, Korea|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||CORE / SRE||Seoul, Korea
|Data Engineer||Engineering - Data Engineer||Singapore|
|UAT Tester||Engineering - UAT Tester||Singapore|
|Graphic Design Intern||Graphic Design||Singapore|
|Business Development Manager, Korea||Business Development||Seoul, Korea|
|Mergers & Acquisitions off-cycle Internship, 6 months||Mergers & Acquisitions||Singapore|