Business Development Associate
About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
We are looking for innovative, dedicated people committed to surpass technological and psychological barriers to enable cross-border trading of physical and financial assets, to create a World without Currency Borders.
- Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
- Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
As an Associate, you will broadly support business development efforts through managing client communication and follow-ups, preparing client presentations and financial analysis. The ideal candidate would possess strong commercial and financial acumen alongside solid communication skills to see through the customer life cycle efficiently. As part of the role, you will work closely with the company’s leadership and will have the opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders such as product, legal and finance teams to help close deals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
- Conducting market research on clients to identify business opportunities
- Working closely with product team to solutionize and address client pain points
- Communicating technical concepts and solutions in a concise manner through professional presentation decks
- Building financial analysis / valuation models from scratch to assess financial viability of new business opportunities or new partnerships
- Maintaining deal pipeline and communications with clients
- Developing business case / plans for new ideas on an ad hoc basis
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- Degree in Business / Finance / Marketing or related field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a financial services / FinTech / business development role
- Well-versed in domain areas like FX or Payments
- Detail oriented, resourceful and a self-starter who is proactive and takes initiative
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Willing/able to learn quickly in a challenging but rewarding environment
- Familiar with the tech start-up space in the region
- Good written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits. In 2019, M-DAQ was recognised as the Best Tech Company To Work For.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to careers page
|Senior Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|Business Development Executive (Entry-Level)||Singapore|
|Business Development Associate||Singapore|
|Analyst Client Onboarding and Relation Extension / Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE),||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java) – Cards||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) - Cards Payment||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) Sri Lanka||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) - Treasury||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java) - Treasury|