Business Development Manager
- Proactively engage existing clients and acquire new clients to achieve set targets for sales, revenue, marketing pipeline and relationship management.
- Actively identify and develop effective proposals & presentations for new business opportunities.
- Manage the annual renewal process, ensuring on-target retention of existing clients as well as organic growth of the existing business.
- Through an in-depth understanding of client needs, identify new opportunities and market segments for the company’s products and solutions as well as new product requirements.
- Closely engage HQ BD team, plan, promulgate and implement marketing and sales initiatives to grow revenue in target user market and geographic sectors in China.
- Identify strategic business-building opportunities in products and services that can be offered, developed, and implemented to customers.
- Develop and maintain technical and commercial awareness of the capabilities and use of the company’s products and solutions and their benefit to Chinese clients.
- Perform any other tasks or services as required.
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- Degree in Business / Finance / Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a financial services / FinTech / business development role
- Well-versed in domain areas like FX, Cash Management or Payments
- Detail oriented, resourceful and a self-starter who is proactive and takes initiative
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Willing/able to learn quickly in a challenging but rewarding environment
- Familiar with the tech start-up space in the region
- Professional written, oral, presentation and facilitation skills in English and Mandarin
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- This candidate will be based in Shanghai, China
What We Offer:
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits. In 2019, M-DAQ was recognised as the Best Tech Company To Work For.
Please send your latest resume to email@example.com with your availability, current and expected remuneration.
|Senior Software Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Graduate Technologist)||Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer (CORE/SRE)||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Associate Site Reliability Engineer||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Treasury (FX, Settlements & Payments) Operations Analyst||Treasury||Singapore|
|Product Manager||Strategic Product Management||Singapore|
|Business Development Executive (Entry-Level)||Business Development||Singapore|
|Content Communications Manager||Marketing||Singapore|
|Sr Fraud Specialist / Fraud Risk Manager||Fraud Risk||Singapore|
|Sr Mobile Engineer||Engineering||Singapore|
|Software Engineer Intern||Engineering||Singapore|
|Site Reliability Engineer Intern||Site Reliability Engineering||Singapore|
|Data Science & Analytics Intern||Data Science & Analytics||Singapore|
|Graphic Design Intern||Graphic Design||Singapore|
|Analyst CORE/SRE||Site Reliability Engineering||Seoul, Korea
|Business Development Manager||Business Development||Seoul, Korea|
|Software Engineer||Engineering||Seoul, Korea|
|Business Development Associate||Business Development||Japan|
|Business Development Manager||Business Development||China|
|Human Resources Intern||Human Resources||Singapore|