Associate QA/Production Support
Fresh Graduates who wanted to make a head start in the Financial Sector. There will be great opportunities to be learn Micropayment, FX, Hedging and Equity Trading Businesses.
Graduates will be exposed to FIX protocols which is the messaging standard for exchange of Trading information between financial institutions.
- Perform application monitoring using available tools
- Handle first line incident trouble shooting
- Make sound judgment in situations which are well precedence and uncontentious. Able to decide when to escalate for anything complex or out of the ordinary
- Provide precise and concise information to 2nd/3rd line during escalation
- Ensure incidents are logged and root cause analysis updated and advised to the concerned parties
- Ensure timely email responses and stake holders updates
- Participate in QA/Testing of the application
- Develop Test Cases and Test Scenarios for exhaustive testing against new applications or new functionalities for existing systems
- Equipped with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to learn new functionalities and new systems quickly and present testing permutations for Test Cases and Test Scenarios
- Good Knowledge in Java, Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber, JIRA and GIT
- Ability to code in Java is important.
- Team player, resourceful, independent and a good communicator
- Competence in Unix, Windows, Oracle Database and Java Scripting
- Result and customer oriented
- Working Location: Tai Seng
- 3 months contract position as probation and permanent position when confirmed
Please send your CV in confidence to