Associate Engineer, Cloud (Fresh Graduate)
Working closely with the Infra team team, you will become knowledgeable on:
- Operating system administration (Linux)
- Compute, Network, Storage, Security, Backup/Restore
- Shell scripting, python
- Cloud service on server provisioning, networking, monitoring, security configuration.
- Patching and backup of servers hosted in cloud.
- AWS or Google Cloud
- TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Development
- Start-up mindset
- Must be a team player, someone who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy in our flat organisational structure.
- Someone who is really excited about problem solving and delivering innovative technology that carries real business value.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Must possess strong communications skills , both written and oral.
- Should possess good problem solving skills.
- Able to complete tasks in timely manner
- Willing to spend significant amount of time understanding the business in parallel with IT knowledge
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.