Application Developers/Software Engineer (Entry Level)
Skills & Requirements
- Proficiency in object oriented analysis, design and programming
- Must possess desire to learn new technologies.
- Hands on experience on Java/J2EE programming
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design , creation and testing of program
- Knowledge of data structures, SQL, Java, python, Angularjs is a plus
- Working Knowledge in Mobile Development for IOS / Android a plus.
- Knowledge with SQL on any of the RDBMS – MsSQL
- Knowledge with any of the ORM frameworks – Hibernate/iBatis, JDBC, JPA
- Knowledge with Web Services development – SOAP, REST
- Exposure to performance testing using JMeter is good to have
- Start-up mindset
- Understand and practices the 12 Agile principles & 4 core values as stated by the Agile Manifesto
- Must be a team player, someone who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy in our flat organisational structure.
- Someone who is really excited about problem solving and delivering innovative technology that carries real business value.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Must possess strong communications skills , both written and oral.
- Should possess good problem solving skills.
- Able to complete tasks in timely manner
- Willing to spend significant amount of time understanding the business in parallel with IT knowledge
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
Back to careers page
|Senior Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|Head of Operations||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java) – Cards||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) - Cards Payment||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) Sri Lanka||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) - Treasury||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java) - Treasury||Singapore|
|Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|UI/UX Designer (Prototype Designer) COE||Singapore|