Analyst, Corporate Finance & Strategy, M-DAQ
About M-DAQ Pte. Ltd.
M-DAQ builds over-the-top (OTT) applications to facilitate cross-border business for various industries. These include securities markets, e-Commerce platforms and payment solutions providers. M-DAQ achieves this through our proprietary technology, together with the remittance license awarded by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. M-DAQ was awarded “Best Tech Company To Work For 2019” by Singapore Computer Society (SCS).
M-DAQ is a high-growth FinTech start-up that focuses on proprietary best-in-class corporate FX solutions across Asia. We have to date processed over $10 billion in FX transactions and generated hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for our partners and savings for their end-customers. Having recently concluded our Series D financing round, we have exciting plans to leverage our FX expertise in even more verticals.
- Have a positive impact to the world’s economy by creating a World without Currency BordersTM
- Team Innovation Mindset, People-Oriented
- Challenging environment, offering great opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
- Work with GM of Corporate Finance & Strategy, along with CEO and product heads to formulate and execute the M&A strategy for the Company
- Involve in origination, structuring and execution of M&A deals
- Participate as a key member of the IPO project team to prepare and lead the Company to a listing
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis on live transactions
- Prepare business presentations, financial models, and valuation analysis on all strategic corporate initiatives such as inbound fund raisings, outbound investments and inorganic growth
- Prepare pitch books, info memos, investor presentation materials for client meetings
- Facilitate and assist in stakeholder engagement and investor engagement
Desired Skill Set and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, or Business, Management, Accounting, Commerce
- Preference for 1-3 years of experience working in corporate finance or its equivalent in investment banking, M&A, or equity capital markets
- Strong financial modelling background needed to construct financial models, evaluate performance and analysing impact of different capital structures and potential transactions
- Analytical and numerate with basic accounting and finance knowledge
- CFA (Level 1,2,3) preferable but not required
- High level of proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team based environment with minimal supervision
- Pro-active, dynamic individuals with a keen curiosity to learn will find this role rewarding
What We Offer:
M-DAQ offers competitive remuneration including employee stock options and employee benefits.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
Back to careers page
|Senior Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|Head of Operations||Singapore|
|Operations Analyst (New Ventures), M-DAQ||Singapore|
|Analyst, Corporate Finance & Strategy, M-DAQ||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java) – Cards||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) - Cards Payment||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) Sri Lanka||Singapore|
|Software Engineer (Java) - Treasury||Singapore|
|Senior Software Engineer (Java) - Treasury||Singapore|
|Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java)||Singapore|
|UI/UX Designer (Prototype Designer) COE||Singapore|